Title


November 20, 2010

Travel, Travel, Travel

It's been a busy and productive year for me here in Seattle, developing new curriculum for my workshops and retreats, organizing yoga programs at Therapeutic Health Services & the Hutch School and assisting the 8 Limbs 200 hour RYT Teacher Training Program.

Now it's time for a well deserved break. As many of you know, I will be taking a sabbatical from my teaching life in Seattle to explore the yoga offerings in SE Asia between December 6, 2010 and January 16, 2011. It is an exciting and expansive time period for me to shed old forms and be exposed to parts of the world and myself I have yet to see. My hope is to include you in my journey by making at least one post from each country I visit (Singapore, Laos, Malaysia, Bali and Australia) and to share with you whatever insight is gained from my studies in Asia. Be sure to check back in mid-December to see what is transpiring.

As for now, we have another two weeks of practice together, so I'll see you on the mat!

No comments:

Post a Comment